The devices are designed as a guard blocks for the control cabinet installation. They are used to monitor the machines on direction of rotation or standstill.
Features of these devices are the very high frequency range, the fast response and the adjustable interpretation possibilities of input pulses with respect to direction and standstill detection.
Highlights & Details
- Universal pulse inputs for all standard incremental encoders and sensors (HTL, RS422 or TTL)
- 2 output relay with potential-free changeover contacts and 2 highly responsive semiconductor outputs
- Slim, space-saving plastic housing for mounting rail installation; connections via pluggable screw terminals
- User manual
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: Motrona
- Auxiliary voltage for sensor supply: 5.4 V, max. 200 mA; cut-off frequency: 500 kHz (TTL), 350 kHz (HTL); Inputs: A, /A, B, /B, can be used universally for RS422 signals, HTL signal (symmetrical, asymmetrical, PNP, NPN), TTL signals (symmetrical, asymmetrical, PNP, NPN)
- Relay output: Switching capability 30 VDC/2 A or 125 VAC or 230 VAC/0.3 A/0.6 A
- Semiconductor outputs: switching delay 200 µsec.
- Switching voltage: 7-30 VDC switch current: max. 350 mA short circuit proof
|Outputs||2 Relay outputs / 2 semiconductor outputs|
|Operating voltage||24 V DC|
|Product type||Standstill monitor|