Linear electro-cylinder are in a wide variety of applications. The electric cylinder DSZY30 is a special version, where the engine is not on the side, but axial piston rod is mounted to. Equipped with a trapezoidal threaded spindle (ACME screw), it is small, compact and light-weight DC linear actuators. Through an integrated diode circuit, a fast direction reversal by simple voltage reversal of the DC-motor.
By default, all types of DSZY30 has two integrated directly with the DC motor connected, not adjustable limit switches.
An overload of the drive, a separate monitoring and limiting the current can be achieved.
Highlights & Details
- Thrust and pulling force of up to 1,000 N
- Static Holding force up to 4000 N (with spindle A4 and A6)
- Outer tube and the connecting rod made of aluminum
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: Drive-System Europe
- Basic Housing: Zinc alloy
- Motor Housing: plastic
- Noise level: ≤ 65 dB
- Switch-on duration: 10% corresponds to 10 min. a duty cycle of 2 Min.
- Static Holding force: 4,000 N at spindle A4 and A6.
|Manufacturer part #||DSZY30-24-AC-100-3-IP54|
|Holding force||4000 N|
| IP rating ||IP54|
|Nominal current||3.4 A|
|Nominal voltage||24 V DC|
|Stroke length||100 mm|
|Max. speed||18.0 mm/s|
|Max. ambient temperature||65 °C|
|Min. ambient temperature||26 °C|