This D-Link Gigabit Switch provides your network with 8 LAN connections. Attached devices are always interconnected with the maximum possible speed. If 100 MBit/s are sufficient for the fastest Internet to router connection then 1000 MBit/s are just fast enough for copying large data sets.
The D-Link Gigabit Switch belongs to a series of devices fitted with D-Link Green technology. This saves energy, produces less heat and extends service life without any loss in performance or function. With its energy-efficient power supply (Energy Star Level V), reduced use of hazardous substances (RoHS compliant) and reusable packaging material, this switch is extremely eco-friendly.
The DGS 1008A automatically saves power using various methods. The device automatically disables disconnected ports. This saves considerable amounts of energy as unused ports and ports connected to switched-off computers do not consume any power.
The 8-port Gigabit Switch was developed with the environment in mind. It meets the requirements of Energy Star Level V and fulfils the strict CEC and MEPS guidelines that demand energy efficient power supplies. The switch was produced in conformity with RoHS specifications to minimise the use of hazardous substances and is delivered in reusable packing that reduces the production of waste in accordance with the WEEE guidelines.
Highlights & Details
- Fast 1000 MBit/s transmission rate
- Particularly energy-saving
- Sturdy metal housing
- Including Kensington Safety Slot
- Integrated D-Link Green Technology
- 16 Gbit/s switching power
- Automatic MDI/MDIX detection on all ports
- Secure section determination (store-.and-forward method)
- Full/ half-duplex for Ethernet/ fastEthernet speed
- IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- Supports Jumbo Frames with 9,216 bytes
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-&-Play installation
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-TEthernet (twisted-pair copper cable)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet(twisted-pair copper cable)
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-TGigabit. Ethernet (twisted-pair copper cable)
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 automatic N-way-speed determination
- IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet.(EEE)
- Ethernet:10 MBit/s (half duplex);20 Mbit/s (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet:100 MBit/s (half duplex); 200 Mbit/s (full duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000 MBit/s (full duplex)
- Media interface: Automatic detection for all ports
- LED indicators: For each port: connection/activity/speed; Each device: Power
- Transmission method: Store-and-forward
- MAC address table: 8000 entries per device.
- M address learning: Automatic update
- Packet filtering/forwarding rate: Ethernet: 14 880 packets per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148 800 packets per port
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1 488 000 packets per port
- RAM buffer: 128 Kb per device.
- Voltage values: Switching power supply with 5 V/1 A (Energy Star. Level V)
- Power consumption: Standby: AC input: 2.2 W Maximum: AC input: 4.8 W
- Gigabit Switch
- Power supply
- Warranty: 24 months
- Manufacturer: D-Link
|Transfer rate||1 Gbps|
|10/100/1000 Mbps ports||8 x|
|Connections||8 RJ45 ports|
|Product type||Network switch|